Director of Nursing
The Galion City Board of Health is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Director of Nursing. This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for planning, administering, and supervising the public health nursing operations of the Galion City Health Department.
- A valid RN license issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- Valid State of Ohio motor vehicle operator’s license and insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer literacy (email, internet, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Basic knowledge of Public Health
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 2 years of experience in Public Health Nursing and/or combination of years of nursing experience and supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Communicable Diseases
- Experience in community health and/or health education
- Experience and knowledge of childhood and adult immunizations recommendations/requirements
- PERS Retirement
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Personal Leave
- Insurance (life, medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- Clothing Stipend
- Paid CNE opportunities/trainings
Interested parties may send a resume and cover letter by:
Galion City Health Department
113 Harding Way East
Galion, Ohio 44833
Application deadline is May18, 2022 or until filled.
The Galion City Board of Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F.